Just as weight loss is important to a section of people, weight gain is also important for those looking at an increase in the body mass. Unfortunately, the market is flooded with an overdose of information on weight loss.
There is little information that is available for those looking at weight gain. But, thankfully, for those of you seeking to gain more information on weight gain and other factors influencing it, this article is just for you. Covering a good range of topics related to weight gain and weight gainers, this writes up would certainly empower you, helping you take a right nutritional decision.
To gain weight, you need not eat continuously. At times, your body genetics also work against you. But, if you have heard of weight gainers, they can work for you, in certain situations, helping you gain weight in the right way by building muscle.
Check out this list of the best weight gainers that can help you gain weight.
Last update on 2019-03-21 at 03:44 PST - Details
Importance Of Weight Gainers
Having the right weight is of paramount importance when one looks at a bigger picture of the immune system and effective functioning of the body. Being at the right weight helps you to lead a quality life. And this is where the weight gainers come into the picture. Weight gainers are nothing but supplements that have high calories. These weight gainers help you in building muscle and strength. The resultant weight gain also helps in improving the body composition, immunity system etc.
Weight gainers are also important not only to gain muscle but also to help in counteracting the genetics of the body. There are many benefits that one can get from weight gainers, some of which are discussed below.
Some Of The Benefits Of Using The Weight Gainers
- The topmost benefit of using weight gainers is the muscle buildup. If you want to bulk up or if you want to add muscle mass, weight gainers help in achieving this.
- They also help in weight gain. People struggling with underweight can have conditions like extreme fatigue, lethargy, poor immunity etc. By taking weight gainers, the weight is considerably increased and there is a positive effect on the overall health.
- People with faster metabolism can struggle to add weight. In these conditions, taking weight gainers helps in tackling this problem.
- They help in maintaining good body metabolism.
- They help you recover faster, by supporting a healthy immune system.
- They give increased energy.
- They help in achieving calorie intake goals.
- Managing the nutritional goals is easy, as the weight gainers have added vitamins, micronutrients, fiber etc.
- Weight gainers are also good to use, post workout, giving the necessary energy.
Essential Ingredients Present In Weight Gainers
There are different weight gainers manufactured by different companies. However, most of the weight gainers have a few common, important ingredients. There may be other ingredients too, varying from one product to the other. But the main core ingredients include:
- Essential amino acids
- Essential fatty acids
Some Important Considerations To Look For In A Weight Gainer
Many weight gainers are present. But, at the same time, not all are the same. Some have higher protein content while others have a higher carbohydrate content. When choosing to buy a weight gainer, you should consider the following factors.
- Ingredients – Check out the different ingredients that are present in the supplements. The amount of proteins, carbohydrates, and other components is an essential factor to consider, to know the calories per serving that you get. Apart from these, added vitamins and nutrients are also beneficial.
- Trustworthy brand – Choosing products from trustworthy brand names is vital, as quality is never compromised.
- Flavors – Every type of mass gainer comes in different flavors. Choose something that tastes good, so that you will never miss out on taking your supplements.
- Type of weight gainer – There are some weight gainers that are to be taken, post workout. There are also some that can be taken daily. Consider this factor and choose the right product.
- Calorie content – The calorie content of the weight gainers is present in different ranges. Consider the level that suits you best.
- Protein Vs Carbohydrate content – Protein content weight gainers emphasize on the buildup of lean muscle while the Carbohydrate weight gainers are more or calorie-focused and focus on increasing the pounds.
How Do Weight Gainers Work?
Weight gainers make you feel very full, providing good nutrients, as well as helping you build muscle. They are taken in liquid form. However, they have to be taken, after considering many factors.
Care should be taken while consuming the mass gainers. The amount of protein intake through supplements should be effectively tracked. An overdose of protein, either through diet or supplements could result in symptoms like headaches, fatigue, nausea, diarrhea, etc. This can be avoided by tracking the protein content consumed. An increased carbohydrate intake could result in a spike in insulin levels. If you burn enough calories, then the weight gain will be without any increase in fat.
While taking weight gainers, it is best to start small, by taking small servings. Once the body gets used to the supplements, you can gradually increase the serving size. The general ingredients that are present in these mass gainers also help you in giving the essential nutrients required for muscle growth and bodybuilding.
Review Of The Best Weight Gainers
Last update on 2019-03-21 at 03:44 PST - Details
Here is a detailed review of some of the best weight gainers that are present in the market. You can choose the best product that suits you and your needs. The review analyses some of the features of the products as well as the advantages and disadvantages.
After reviewing all the above weight gainers, the true winner that stands out is the BSN True Mass 1200. The combination of the ingredients along with the great flavors and tastes make it one of the best weight gainers available. You can reach your fitness goals perfectly well, by using this product. This also provides essential nutrients for lean mass gain.
Last update on 2019-03-20 at 17:44 PST - Details